+ Reply to Thread

ABOUT the Samsung i300 FAQ ... follow this link

You can search hear for FAQs, but the preferred method to access the FAQ is through the FAQ Portal Page <a class="postlink" href="i300faq.php">[b]<a>.

HOW TO ADD TO THIS FAQ
    This is a unique FAQ database because you can add to it NOW!!! You can add questions/answers, or you can comment, rate, or correct any existing answer. The goal is to make the FAQ as up to date and accurate as possible. If you have an answer to a question that others may benefit from, please take a few minutes to add it by hitting the New Topic button. Put the question in the Subject field, and the answer in the body. You can even upload images and attachments. An editor will review your question and determine if it should be added to the FAQ Portal Page. The editor may also update the question, merge it with an existing question, or make formatting changes. Your user name will remain with the question if the editors determine that it isn't a redundant question. If you have any questions about this process, please ask them here.

You must be a registered user to add questions.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    NewsGuy
    pdaPhoneHome

REGISTER and join in the Discussions!!!

Does anyone know if it's possible to mate an i300 and a DeLorme EarthMate GPS receiver?
    JosephDi