+ Reply to Thread

Hackin for a good cause (hopefully that is what it is all about)

Jake I need your help. I can't get past the school's security, and i know that there is no universal bypass. I got down a few basic loopholes, but could you please post a few tips for me?

Administrator
    jake has not been around for quite a while. you may want to try locating him elsewhere.. look in his profile and try and make contact that way...

THanks, i don't know my way around too well. Is pbr33k still around?

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    Best to use search on the menu at the top of the page.... you can search for all threads by a particular user. But, please don't revive 2 year old threads as it really doesn't serve much purpose. If someone hasn't posted in over a year, its safe to assume that they aren't going to reply to your posts. Also, if you are not looking for help with pdaPhone problems, you probably won't get much response either. We are a pretty focused group here. Sounds like you need to find a good networking forum to get the help you need.
    Mike - Been Converged?

THanks much

I just need to do my homework, this stuff is all new to me. At least it isn't the blind leading the blind. I may be wasting your time, or just amusing you with my stupidity, but i owe you thanks for the helping attitude. You guys are pretty cool. Just give me some time, i will learn my way around. First step... pay attention. Hey, i feel like i am talking to my self. Now, what was i saying?

Of course you aren't talking to yourself... we are here! It's not always obvious that someone has vacated the forums. A good way to check them out is to hit the Profile button on one of their posts. Then in the upper right side of their profile is a text link to show all of their posts. By default, they are displayed in date order so the first one will be their last visit to the site (where they posted something). This will give you an indication if they have been active recently. There are regular members that page in and out at times.... gone for a few months, then back and active. But, in the case of most people, if they haven't been on in a few months, then they probably have moved on to other things and lost interest in the subject we discuss here. It happens.
    Mike - Been Converged?

Yeah, i have been using the profiles and they help a ton. but where is the site history?

Site history? What do you mean? Everything is here from the beginning as far as I know.
    Mike - Been Converged?

Don't you know? THe god of pdaphones said let there be an awesome forum to help people with their pda troubles, and now here it is.