+ Reply to Thread

What I300 can do it ????? help please

Hi ALL
    I buy on ebay Toshiba I300 Sprint pcs and now I can used.
    BUT I thing even this I300 have only Palm OS 3.5 that I can see on display pictures and I can open web page with ALL text and pictures.
    Now I see that probablly I CAN'T !!!! If I put web page like msn.com I see nothing not accept so ANY web page only text from yahoo.com or sprint web .

Can you please tell me If this phone PDA with OS 3.5 and screan 160x240 can open all web page and pictures like PPC 2002 Ipaq and other ??Or I make mystake and this I300 CAN'T open ANY web page with image and can open ONLY text web from yahoo and text from web Sprint pcs ??

Thank you

Administrator
    the i300 is samsung NOT toshiba....

the i300 can open up most web pages with the blazer web browser. you will have to install that onto the i300.

the i300 is PALM not Pocket PC...

Thank you , I find Blazer web but not free v. 1.1 I must keep looking for this free version 1.1 But demo works OK thank you

Administrator
    it used to be on the sprint pcs manage page under downloads. you may also try searching this i300 forum for the blazer browser.

you can also go to www.avantgo.com and install the avantgo program. it comes with a free web browser.

OK thank you I will try avantgo to.