+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy need help w/ lock code for verizon

I am tring to program my new Samsung sph-i300 I bought from ebay to my verizon account. i got instuctions on how to do it and I punched in the key sequence number for programing it and it asks for a lock code. The instructions said the code has been defaulted to: 222222. but when I punch the in it says invalid code and shuts off. What do I do now? Who can I call or contact to help me? , I need some tech support and it is nowhere to be found so if you can help or know who can please tell me. thank you, tom

Did you already contact Verizon?

I would contact the company you bought it from.

The default code should be 222222.

Not sure if this will work, but:

Remove the stylus. Unscrew the back end of the stylus... it will reveal a pin. Use it to reset your unit (back) right corner.

Then try the instructions again.

Can someone please post these instuctions?

I just got an I-300 from E-bay and need to switch it to Verizon...

Thanks

Try 222222 and if that does not work I have also seen them as 000000. If neither works, then return the unit for another as it was not unlocked properly.

Originally posted by DukeGod
    Can someone please post these instuctions?

I just got an I-300 from E-bay and need to switch it to Verizon...

Thanks
    Just dial #907*9#0 and the unlock code that was given to you to program the phone

try 222222 where?

ok, did that, thanks. is that all? do i call verizon now?

To activate the Samsung I300/I330 please call Verizon Wireless at 800.922.0204. To activate you will need to provide the 11 digit decimal ESN (electronic serial number). The ESN number is located on the label on the outside of the box. You may also obtain the ESN number by removing the battery and locating the serial number sticker. After registration when you receive your new wireless phone number, you will need to program the phone. To do this open the phone mode by pressing the phone button located on the right hand side of the unit. Then press#907*9#0 and it will ask you for your lock code which has been defaulted to 222222. Next you need to select phone # which is option 1 (select number 1 on the key pad) and input your new Verizon Wireless phone number and click save and then click end and your unit will automatically reboot. After approximately 1 hour after registering your number your new service should be active. You will not need to over the air programming by selecting *228 on the phone as your new phone has been preprogrammed.
    Last edited by DukeGod; 01-28-2005 at 03:51 PM.