+ Reply to Thread

New user, need help activating.

Hey guys, I'm haveing trouble geting this to work, I could really use your help

I did the #907*930 and entered 222222 then put my phone number in and called verizon, but they would not swap the ESN for me.

So i let a buddy try and he changed a bunch of stuff without writeing down the old seting.

i know he tryed ##786 and did a ClearReset

I think i need to re enter the following:

IMSI MCC 040
    IMSI MNC 00
    CDMA ACCOLC 3
    CDMA Home SID Yes
    CDMA fSID Yes
    CDMA fNID Yes
    Home SID 40
    NID 40

After chaing a bunch of setings i give verizon another call and lie about the phone, saying it is a verizon phone. i gave him the ESN and he asked "is this a bluesh flip phone?" and i said yes...

then we got to the Over the air programing part.

I lied about the *228 working, then he asked me to call #832

but i got a busy signal and he asked me if i was sure the *228 really worked.

i said i think so...

so he had me redo it and i pretended to drop the call...

What is the #832 for?

Do i have any chance of geting this to work? or should i just forget about it and send it back?

Administrator
    he could have given you some bad codes for the phone, in which case you could have mucked it up. if you can get back into the master list, try to see if you can factory reset the phone.

otherwise, there are some folks here who claim to be able to unlock the phone.. search to see what you come up with....

Re: New user, need help activating.

Originally posted by DukeGod
    Hey guys, I'm haveing trouble geting this to work, I could really use your help

I did the #907*930 and entered 222222 then put my phone number in and called verizon, but they would not swap the ESN for me.

So i let a buddy try and he changed a bunch of stuff without writeing down the old seting.

i know he tryed ##786 and did a ClearReset

I think i need to re enter the following:

IMSI MCC 040
    IMSI MNC 00
    CDMA ACCOLC 3
    CDMA Home SID Yes
    CDMA fSID Yes
    CDMA fNID Yes
    Home SID 40
    NID 40

After chaing a bunch of setings i give verizon another call and lie about the phone, saying it is a verizon phone. i gave him the ESN and he asked "is this a bluesh flip phone?" and i said yes...

then we got to the Over the air programing part.

I lied about the *228 working, then he asked me to call #832

but i got a busy signal and he asked me if i was sure the *228 really worked.

i said i think so...

so he had me redo it and i pretended to drop the call...

What is the #832 for?

Do i have any chance of geting this to work? or should i just forget about it and send it back?
    *228 wont work on this phone for verizon regardless. You just need to program the numbers in yourself. I those settings and they are all correct for your area.

How do you guys get verizon to swap your ESN ??? they want to walk me through seting up the phone and testing it before swaping...

And i'm not too sure about those numbers, how do you know there right?

I just called the #832 and it was like a test call. No worry for you. Man I hate the liars on ebay. Verizon service, man o man. Talk about an oxymoron.

Originally posted by seemtobeasucker
    I just called the #832 and it was like a test call. No worry for you. Man I hate the liars on ebay. Verizon service, man o man. Talk about an oxymoron.
    What to be mean liars? Mine works perfect on verizon?

I never did get my phone to work.