+ Reply to Thread

Unlocking I300 Sprint to Verizon

I have the I300 I bought Off ebay. I have a kyocera 7135 (on verizon) can the Sprint I300 be unlocked to work on Verizon and if so does it have to be activated with Verizon before you can unlock it. If so how do you go about unlocking it. Thanks

P. S. The screen has a light or yellow spot in the center of the screen, what causes this, is it general use.

Administrator
    the i3 is like 5 years old.. its past its time.. some of the i3 screens back then had some issues and yours could be one of them.. i hope you didint pay more then 40 bux for it...

I paid about $20.00 bucks with no battery, charger or software. It would be good for a pda but probably not a phone. I bought it before I bought my 7135. The 300 is for sprint and I have verizon service. I guess I'll try to sell it. It works just fine and is in good condition. I bought a charger, battery and software.

Administrator
    hmm.. wlel you may have an uphill battle with getting that old a phone switched to verizon.. but verizon is more open about doing it than if sprint were to get a verizon phone... you can certainly use the pda part w/o cell service.